The COOLEST Dad Jokes on the Internet!
No matter how corny or ridiculous his jokes are, we can't help but love the other half that gave us life. If you ask your father a question, you can almost always expect a witty answer. We put together 100 of the best Dad jokes for Father's Day - you know, stuff dads say, ridiculous comebacks from fathers – to honor dads this year. After all, it wouldn't be a humorous Father's Day without corny dad jokes.
- "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered."
- "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward."
- "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get a hole in one!"
- "Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera."
- "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" "They're both Paris sites."
- "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" "Sofishticated."
- "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" "You follow the fresh prints."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" "Pilgrims."
- "I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along."
- "What do you call a factory that makes okay products?" "A satisfactory."
- "Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems."
- "What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" "Supplies!"
- "Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet."
- "What did the ocean say to the beach?" "Nothing, it just waved."
- "Why do seagulls fly over the ocean?" "Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels."
- "I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y."
- "How does the moon cut his hair?" "Eclipse it."
- "What did one wall say to the other?" "I'll meet you at the corner."
- "What did the zero say to the eight?" "That belt looks good on you."
- "A skeleton walks into a bar and says, 'Hey, bartender. I'll have one beer and a mop.'"
- "Where do fruits go on vacation?" "Pear-is!"
- "I asked my dog what's two minus two. He said nothing."
- "What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?" "Where's Pop Corn?"
- "What's the best thing about Switzerland?" "I don't know, but the flag is a big plus."
- "What does a sprinter eat before a race?" "Nothing, they fast!"
- "Where do you learn to make a banana split?" "Sundae school."
- "What has more letters than the alphabet?" "The post office!"
- "Dad, did you get a haircut?" "No, I got them all cut!"
- "What do you call a poor Santa Claus?" "St. Nickel-less."
- "I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind."
- "Where do boats go when they're sick?" "To the boat doc."
- "I don't trust those trees. They seem kind of shady."
- "My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right!"
- "How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut."
- "Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack each other up."
- "I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something."
- "What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows."
- "Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it!"
- "Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired."
- "What did one hat say to the other?" "Stay here! I'm going on ahead."
- "Why did Billy get fired from the banana factory? He kept throwing away the bent ones."
- "Dad, can you put my shoes on?" "No, I don't think they'll fit me."
- "Why can't a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot."
- "What does a lemon say when it answers the phone?" "Yellow!"
- "This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in."
- "What kind of car does an egg drive?" "A yolkswagen."
- "Dad, can you put the cat out?" "I didn't know it was on fire."
- "How do you make 7 even?" "Take away the s."
- "How does a taco say grace?" "Lettuce pray."
- "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y."
- "Why didn't the skeleton climb the mountain?" "It didn't have the guts."
- "What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?" "A meltdown."
- "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles."
- "I have a joke about chemistry, but I don't think it will get a reaction."
- "What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!"
- "What does a bee use to brush its hair?" "A honeycomb!"
- "How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it."
- "Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!"
- "What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese."
- "My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punch line."
- "What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!"
- "How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together."
- "How did Harry Potter get down the hill?" "Walking. JK! Rowling."
- "I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
- "A guy walks into a bar...and he was disqualified from the limbo contest."
- "You think swimming with sharks is expensive? Swimming with sharks cost me an arm and a leg."
- "When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?"
- "I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know..."
- "Do you wanna box for your leftovers?" "No, but I'll wrestle you for them."
- "That car looks nice but the muffler seems exhausted."
- "Shout out to my fingers. I can count on all of them.
- "If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
- "What country's capital is growing the fastest?" "Ireland. Every day it's Dublin."
- "I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a fanta sea."
- "Did you know corduroy pillows are in style? They're making headlines."
- "Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's okay, he woke up."
- "A cheeseburger walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Sorry, we don't serve food here.'"
- "I once got fired from a canned juice company. Apparently I couldn't concentrate."
- "I used to play piano by ear. Now I use my hands."
- "Have you ever tried to catch a fog? I tried yesterday but I mist."
- "I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it."
- "Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."
- "I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless."
- "How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!"
- "I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!"
- "Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the 'no-bell' prize."
- "I've got a great joke about construction, but I'm still working on it."
- "I used to hate facial hair...but then it grew on me."
- "I decided to sell my vacuum cleaner—it was just gathering dust!"
- "I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I've never looked back since."
- "You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine."
- "What's brown and sticky? A stick."
- "Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the 'P' is silent."
- "What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant."
- "What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk."
- "I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs!"
- "What's the best smelling insect?" "A deodor-ant."
- "I used to be a personal trainer. Then I gave my too weak notice."
- "Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip? I was heels over head!"
- "If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
Grab a Pack of NUDE mints
Show your pops some love this Father's Day with a NUDE Mint because we know dads have a mug of coffee too much. Made with novel technology from Japan, it freshens your breath, cleans your gut, and boosts your confidence.
Use the discount code FORDAD10 to get 10% off! Buy a pack of NUDE mints available in Ice Shot, Berry Kiss, Citrus Squeeze, Lemon Drop and Mad Melon.
Get the freshest news on your favorite mouth cleanser and gut freshener!
The COOLEST Dad Jokes on the Internet!
No matter how corny or ridiculous his jokes are, we can't help but love the other half that gave us life. If you ask your father a question, you can almost always expect a witty answer. We put together 100 of the best Dad jokes for Father's Day - you know, stuff dads say, ridiculous comebacks from fathers – to honor dads this year. After all, it wouldn't be a humorous Father's Day without corny dad jokes. "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered." "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward." "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get...
How to ACTUALLY Take Care of Your Gut Health
You can't enhance your gut health by using pricey probiotic pills alone. It turns out that modifying your surroundings, environment, and intake of different foods and substances can help you get a lot of the healthy bacteria your stomach needs to function correctly. Try these 6 simple techniques to boost your gut health for better digestion, higher metabolism, reduced inflammation, and a lower chance of chronic disease: 1. Increase your intake of whole grains, nuts, vegetables, legumes, and fresh fruits. Fiber is found in barley, oats, quinoa, bulgur, and other whole grains, which helps to bulk up our intestines and move things along. Whole grains then serve as a source of nutrition for the bacteria that live in the microbiome....
The Zodiac Signs As NUDE Mints
SEXY SPEARMINT Aries Aries, the zodiac's first sign, adores being first. This fiery sign is no stranger to rivalry. Aries is fearless and determined, diving headfirst into even the most difficult situations and always coming out on top! And of course, the first zodiac sign belongs under the first ever NUDE Mint's flavor. The two firsts collide in the perfectly simple yet elegant spearmint kick. Gemini Have you ever been so busy that you wished you could clone yourself to do all of your tasks? In a nutshell, that's what Geminis are like. Gemini's intense curiosity propels them to be spontaneous, lively, and wonderfully eccentric. The celestial twins are an appropriate emblem for this air sign, which was...
How NUDE Mints Helped A Bariatric Surgery Patient with Nausea
What Is Bariatric Surgery? Bariatric surgery, which includes gastric bypass and other weight-loss treatments, involves making adjustments to your digestive system to help you lose weight. When diet and exercise have failed or you have major health concerns as a result of your weight, you may need bariatric surgery. Some treatments restrict the amount of food you can consume. Other methods function by inhibiting the body's capacity to absorb nutrients. Some procedures combine the two. While bariatric surgery has numerous advantages, all weight-loss surgeries are big operations with significant risks and negative effects. To assist assure the long-term effectiveness of bariatric surgery, you must also adopt lasting healthy dietary adjustments and exercise regularly. How NUDE Mints...