The COOLEST Dad Jokes on the Internet!
No matter how corny or ridiculous his jokes are, we can't help but love the other half that gave us life. If you ask your father a question, you can almost always expect a witty answer. We put together 100 of the best Dad jokes for Father's Day - you know, stuff dads say, ridiculous comebacks from fathers – to honor dads this year. After all, it wouldn't be a humorous Father's Day without corny dad jokes.
- "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered."
- "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward."
- "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get a hole in one!"
- "Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera."
- "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" "They're both Paris sites."
- "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" "Sofishticated."
- "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" "You follow the fresh prints."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" "Pilgrims."
- "I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along."
- "What do you call a factory that makes okay products?" "A satisfactory."
- "Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems."
- "What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" "Supplies!"
- "Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet."
- "What did the ocean say to the beach?" "Nothing, it just waved."
- "Why do seagulls fly over the ocean?" "Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels."
- "I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y."
- "How does the moon cut his hair?" "Eclipse it."
- "What did one wall say to the other?" "I'll meet you at the corner."
- "What did the zero say to the eight?" "That belt looks good on you."
- "A skeleton walks into a bar and says, 'Hey, bartender. I'll have one beer and a mop.'"
- "Where do fruits go on vacation?" "Pear-is!"
- "I asked my dog what's two minus two. He said nothing."
- "What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?" "Where's Pop Corn?"
- "What's the best thing about Switzerland?" "I don't know, but the flag is a big plus."
- "What does a sprinter eat before a race?" "Nothing, they fast!"
- "Where do you learn to make a banana split?" "Sundae school."
- "What has more letters than the alphabet?" "The post office!"
- "Dad, did you get a haircut?" "No, I got them all cut!"
- "What do you call a poor Santa Claus?" "St. Nickel-less."
- "I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind."
- "Where do boats go when they're sick?" "To the boat doc."
- "I don't trust those trees. They seem kind of shady."
- "My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right!"
- "How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut."
- "Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack each other up."
- "I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something."
- "What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows."
- "Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it!"
- "Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired."
- "What did one hat say to the other?" "Stay here! I'm going on ahead."
- "Why did Billy get fired from the banana factory? He kept throwing away the bent ones."
- "Dad, can you put my shoes on?" "No, I don't think they'll fit me."
- "Why can't a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot."
- "What does a lemon say when it answers the phone?" "Yellow!"
- "This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in."
- "What kind of car does an egg drive?" "A yolkswagen."
- "Dad, can you put the cat out?" "I didn't know it was on fire."
- "How do you make 7 even?" "Take away the s."
- "How does a taco say grace?" "Lettuce pray."
- "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y."
- "Why didn't the skeleton climb the mountain?" "It didn't have the guts."
- "What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?" "A meltdown."
- "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles."
- "I have a joke about chemistry, but I don't think it will get a reaction."
- "What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!"
- "What does a bee use to brush its hair?" "A honeycomb!"
- "How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it."
- "Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!"
- "What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese."
- "My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punch line."
- "What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!"
- "How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together."
- "How did Harry Potter get down the hill?" "Walking. JK! Rowling."
- "I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
- "A guy walks into a bar...and he was disqualified from the limbo contest."
- "You think swimming with sharks is expensive? Swimming with sharks cost me an arm and a leg."
- "When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?"
- "I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know..."
- "Do you wanna box for your leftovers?" "No, but I'll wrestle you for them."
- "That car looks nice but the muffler seems exhausted."
- "Shout out to my fingers. I can count on all of them.
- "If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
- "What country's capital is growing the fastest?" "Ireland. Every day it's Dublin."
- "I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a fanta sea."
- "Did you know corduroy pillows are in style? They're making headlines."
- "Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's okay, he woke up."
- "A cheeseburger walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Sorry, we don't serve food here.'"
- "I once got fired from a canned juice company. Apparently I couldn't concentrate."
- "I used to play piano by ear. Now I use my hands."
- "Have you ever tried to catch a fog? I tried yesterday but I mist."
- "I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it."
- "Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."
- "I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless."
- "How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!"
- "I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!"
- "Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the 'no-bell' prize."
- "I've got a great joke about construction, but I'm still working on it."
- "I used to hate facial hair...but then it grew on me."
- "I decided to sell my vacuum cleaner—it was just gathering dust!"
- "I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I've never looked back since."
- "You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine."
- "What's brown and sticky? A stick."
- "Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the 'P' is silent."
- "What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant."
- "What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk."
- "I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs!"
- "What's the best smelling insect?" "A deodor-ant."
- "I used to be a personal trainer. Then I gave my too weak notice."
- "Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip? I was heels over head!"
- "If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
Grab a Pack of NUDE mints
Show your pops some love this Father's Day with a NUDE Mint because we know dads have a mug of coffee too much. Made with novel technology from Japan, it freshens your breath, cleans your gut, and boosts your confidence.
Get the freshest news on your favorite mouth cleanser and gut freshener!
Halitosis: Understanding the Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment for Fresh Breath
Halitosis, commonly known as bad breath, is a condition that affects a large number of people worldwide. It can be an embarrassing and isolating experience, but it is important to know that it is a common problem and that there are effective treatments available. In this article, we will discuss the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of halitosis. Causes of Halitosis Halitosis can have several causes, both internal and external. The most common causes include poor oral hygiene, dry mouth, certain foods and drinks, smoking, and certain medical conditions. Poor Oral Hygiene Poor oral hygiene is the most common cause of halitosis. When food particles and bacteria build up in the mouth, they can cause an unpleasant odor. Brushing and flossing...
Crucial Connection Between Nutrition and Oral Health: Guide for Better Dental Care
As a dental health professional, we understand the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene to prevent cavities and gum disease. Brushing twice a day and flossing daily are essential habits, but did you know that nutrition also plays a crucial role in keeping your mouth healthy? In this article, we will explore the connection between nutrition and oral health and how you can make better food choices to support your dental health. How Nutrition Affects Oral Health Your diet can impact your oral health in many ways. A diet high in sugary and acidic foods can increase the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. When you eat sugary foods, the bacteria in your mouth feed on the sugar and...
How to Treat Bad Breath Caused by Dry Mouth
Do you ever feel self-conscious about your breath? Do people avoid talking to you because of bad breath? Dry mouth, also known as xerostomia, can cause bad breath and make social interactions uncomfortable. In this article, we will discuss what causes dry mouth, how it leads to bad breath, and what you can do to treat it. Table of Contents What is dry mouth? Causes of dry mouth How dry mouth causes bad breath Signs and symptoms of dry mouth Diagnosis of dry mouth Treating dry mouth Home remedies for dry mouth Professional treatments for dry mouth Tips for maintaining oral hygiene Foods and drinks to avoid with dry mouth Conclusion FAQs What is dry mouth? Dry mouth occurs when...
The Relationship Between Diabetes and Gum Disease: Understanding the Link
Diabetes and gum disease are two conditions that may seem unrelated, but research has shown that they are actually closely linked. In fact, individuals with diabetes are more likely to develop gum disease, and those with gum disease are more likely to have difficulty controlling their blood sugar levels. This article will explore the connection between diabetes and gum disease, and provide insights on how you can reduce your risk of developing both. The Relationship Between Diabetes and Gum Disease Diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to produce or respond to insulin, a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels. When blood sugar levels are consistently high, it can lead to a range of health complications, including nerve...